Made in Italy from a luxurious Loro Piana 100% wool, these dark navy trousers features a rust windowpane check all-over and are cut for a flattering classic-fit.
Finishing at the ankle for a modern, elegant silhouette, these classic-fit trousers come complete with colour-flash internal detailing.
Lockable RiRi zip fly with hook-and-eye fastening
Button-fastening jetted back pocket
Angled side pockets
Rubber grip on the waistband, to help keep shirting secure
Pink and white internal details
Matching blazer available.
View All Blazers | Paul Smith Collection
Loro Piana is one of the largest producers of cloth, taking pride in sourcing some of the worlds finest and rarest raw materials. Although the company was founded in 1924, the Loro Piana family have been trading wool since the early 19th century. In 2013 80% of the company was sold to LVMH. However, with the Loro Piana family owning the other 20% the mill remains synonymous with luxurious fabrics.
Dry clean only
Made in Italy